What worked for years does not change by itself. Over the years, companies often develop a certain “design blindness” regarding processes and products. This is exactly the time for a LineWalk, explains Keller & Kalmbach.
- The own and the foreign
- Local becomes global
- Keller & Kalmbach China
- KK Mohindra Fastenings India
- Infinity Fasteners USA
- Keller & Kalmbach worldwide - Strategy
- Keller & Kalmbach takes over IEW
In the autumn & winter campaign you will find special offers from the areas of hand and power tools, workshop equipment, work protection and much more.
Valid until 31.01.2024.
Unterschleissheim, September 5, 2023The latest stage of development in C-parts purchasing involves a transformation of the procurement process and aims to increase the efficiency, transparency and sustainability of the procurement process. This involves the use of digital technologies and automated procurement processes. Read the article to find out what exactly lies behind this and what impact it has on procurement employees.
In an interview with "FASTENER + FIXING" magazine, our former managing partner and current chairman of the supervisory board of Keller und Kalmbach GmbH, Dr. Florian Seidl, talks about his 50 years of experience in the fastener industry, challenges of the past and trends of the future.
In the current edition Technik + Einkauf, Keller & Kalmbach provides a new approach to the overall procurement process in the supply chain, which is aimed at transparent control and the sustainable optimization of material supply.
- Industrial location Germany
- Analyses and ideas for the turn of times
- Keller & Kalmbach, Russia and the ukraine crisis - Interview with an employee
- Four events in four countries
- 7 theses on climate change
- Clean and fast: the bicycle
- Act sustainably, ensure quality
- fit. fair. friendy. to our environment
- What comes after the turn of the century? Our customer day on 29.09.2022
Keller & Kalmbach Group and Mohindra Fasteners Ltd. have founded a joint venture to combine "the best of both worlds".
In the current March issue of the trade magazine "Technik + Einkauf", Keller & Kalmbach is represented with the cover story "Special and drawing parts through the ages".
Keller & Kalmbach looks back on a successful fiscal year 2021. Despite the challenging economic situation, which was characterized by severe supply bottlenecks, the company managed to realize a sales record.
The c-parts specialist Keller & Kalmbach presents its latest technical innovation with the virtual world "FAKKTORY". Through interactive applications, a showroom and augmented reality solutions, products and especially C-parts management solutions can be experienced digitally around the clock.
- We are a family
- Setting the course for the future - Letter from an entrepreneur to the new federal government
- Customer approach that stays in the mind - Interview with Jessica Dressel
- Showcases for the world
The current issue of Beschaffung Aktuell is about cost savings in C-parts. Specifically, the article deals with the so-called "LineWalk" - here the assembly process of a product is scrutinised in order to realise cost savings. You can find out which goals are being pursued here and which advantages a LineWalk can bring in the front page story.
In an interview with the Industrieanzeiger, issue 12/2021, Hans van der Velden, CEO of Keller & Kalmbach, gives answers to this and reports on the cooperation with Fraunhofer IML, a good supplier strategy and the Corona crisis.
Tools und Technologien der Zukunft - bei uns schon heute im Einsatz. Ein Interview mit Dr. Dariush Gigloo, Senior Data Scientist bei Keller & Kalmbach.
Keller & Kalmbach is one of the winners of the Axia Best Managed Companies Award 2021, the prize and seal of approval for excellently managed companies awarded by Deloitte Private, Credit Suisse, WirtschaftsWoche and BDI.
- Future Vision 2025
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Price increases and supply shortages
- Business year 2019/2020
- Acquiration of HEMA Umformtechnik
- Customer information and news
The Keller & Kalmbach Group has acquired HEMA Schraubenfabrik und Befestigungstechnik GmbH in Schoemberg, Germany, as an asset deal. The new company operates under HEMA Umformtechnik GmbH & Co. KG. The managing director of the new company is the previous managing director and sole owner of HEMA Schraubenfabrik, Erwin Hermann.
At Deckel Maho Pfronten, DMG Mori has built a state-of-the-art flow assembly line. Keller & Kalmbach takes over the supply of C-parts for the Excellence Factory.
- Impossible forecast for 2021
- In the starting blocks for a big goal - Interview with the new managing director Hans van der Velden
- Keller & Kalmbach as TOP-innovator 2020 awarded
- New logistics systems labelLOG® and parkLOG® wireless
- Fameco new in the family
Keller & Kalmbach Holding & Co. KG has announced its intention to acquire the trading business of Fameco Holding AB as from November 2020 from its current private shareholders. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Corona crisis: Operation successful - patient dead?
- How did Keller & Kalmbach react to the crisis?
- Product management in corona times - Interview with Werner Hochreiner
- New products for your safety
Companies are currently facing new challenges in terms of the protection of employees. But how did it come to the range and level of quality that Keller & Kalmbach can supply today? In an interview with Werner Hochreiner, we go into this subject and also find out more about certificates, which play a decisive role in the procurement of mouth and nose masks.
Das Großhandelsunternehmen Keller & Kalmbach gehört zu den jüngsten Mitgliedern der Lab-Familie am Fraunhofer IML. Trotz der kurzen Laufzeit der Einrichtung kann das bayerische Familienunternehmen bereits konkrete Ergebnisse vorweisen.
Schaeffler's special machine engineering division has implemented an E-Kanban system - now at four locations worldwide. The main objective was to find a balance between standardization and specialization for the individual needs of the plants. Keller & Kalmbach stood by their side as a flexible system partner.
- Made by diversity
- Focus on people - Interview with Elfriede Graf, Human Resources Manager at Keller & Kalmbach
- C-parts safely in view / Kanban online becomes LISA
- Global Dreams at the Baltic Sea
- Projects with vision
Keller & Kalmbach has comprehensively developed and repositioned its information system. In addition to comprehensive statistics relating to their Kanban system landscape, customers benefit from visualizations and an alarm system.
- Wholesale in transition
- FutureLab - Innovation laboratory for logistics
- People in focus - Interview with Lena Burgis and Albina Kail
- Bombardier Diamond Award
- takeLOG: Systems for goods dispensing
Mobility technology leader Bombardier Transportation hosted a supplier symposium on 12 September 2019. A highlight of the event was the presentation of the Diamond Award, at which Bombardier honored three of its top suppliers, including Keller & Kalmbach.
Keller & Kalmbach establishes an Enterprise Lab at the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics IML to develop innovative solutions to strengthen its role as one of the leading C-parts system suppliers.
- Editorial Dr. Florian Seidl: Optimistisch in das neue Jahr?
- Menschen bei K&K: Interview mit André Kranz, Leiter Marketing und Produktmanagement
- Kanban online
- Keller & Kalmbach im Fokus
- Neue Produkte und Aktuelles
Unterschleissheim, October 4, 2018
The trend toward individualization is ongoing:
Interview with Thomas Obermeyer and André Kranz on the topic of "Current trends in C-parts supply".
Unterschleissheim, July 2, 2018
- Editorial Dr. Florian Seidl: Successful for 140 years
- People at K&K: Interview with Georg Lampl, VKST Industry
- New website & Online Shop on SAP Hybris basis
- A brief history of screws
- Important customer information
Unterschleissheim, June 12, 2018
Keller & Kalmbach was once again honored by Deutsche Bahn as a Q1 supplier. The areas of Management System, Personnel/Qualification, Purchasing/Procurement, as well as Production were all evaluated. As a Q1 supplier, we are delighted to have received the highest classification for our quality capability.
Unterschleissheim, November 17, 2017
At its Munich location, Keller & Kalmbach has been successfully participating in Eco-Profit, Ökoprofit, an environmental protection initiative of the German Chambers of Industry and Commerce and the City of Munich since 2007. Introduction of an environmental management system at three further locations Hilpoltstein, Regensburg, and Neuss is now set to place even greater focus on this commitment.
Unterschleissheim, August 1, 2017
Keller & Kalmbach ranks among the 50 best medium-sized enterprises in Bavaria, Germany. Bavaria's Economic Affairs Minister Ilse Aigner presented the white porcelain lion in a festive atmosphere at Schleißheim Castle, Oberschleißheim.