In addition to standard parts, components that are specifically designed and optimized for their application are used to a great extent in the industrial sector. Our specialists in technical consulting services work with you to develop custom solutions for your requirements. Employees in the field of application technology serve as, in this case, an connector between development, application, production, quality assurance, purchasing and sales and, as an experienced partner, accompany you throughout the entire process.
Keller & Kalmbach offers you
- A personal contact person
- Early assistant in production-oriented support of your developments of fasteners and special parts
- Reduction of parts through standardization projects
- Assistance and advice in selecting surfaces and the correct thread lock
- Automatic screwdriving machines and bolting systems from cooperation partners
- CAD workstation with AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- Fasteners in line with DIN or ISO as CAD files
Your specialists for any case
Special parts and drawing parts have been a core area of our expertise since the early 1960s. Today more than 30,000 customer-specific parts are managed.
Partnership for success
Global cooperation with manufacturers is the basis for the implementation of your individual requirements. Our application engineers, with experience in mechanical engineering as well as in the industrial, rail, electrical and automotive sectors, will gladly advise you and work with you to develop tailor-made solutions.
- Parts cost reduction through creation of part families, switchover to affordable production processes, and alternative products
- Surface conversion to CrVI-free and standardization of the fasteners
- Accompanying introduction of locking ring bolt installation
- Cost saving projects in the mass production of special parts through production-oriented optimization
Benefit from our expertise.