The standardizations for fasteners are experiencing a change at the moment. While the former DIN standards were considered to be exclusively German standard regulations, the EN and ISO standards have now been introduced on a European and worldwide level.
For many ISO standards, the DIN standards were the model, but many standards were modified, which is why the DIN is not completely or at all interchangeable, or were only introduced with the ISO standard. The ISO standard simplifies many things, for example, in procurement it is not necessary to take into account all the country-specific standards, and for production, the ISO standard enables manufacturing plants worldwide to be supplied with the same fasteners and tools.
The changeover in the trade takes place smoothly, the production of DIN and ISO articles takes place side by side, but in some cases the DIN is also completely replaced by an ISO.
Types of standards and explanation
- DIN: National German standard (German Institute for Standardization)
- ISO: International standard (International Standardization Organisation)
- DIN ISO: National German edition of an unchanged ISO standard
- EN: European standard (CEN = Comité Européen de Normalisation)
- DIN EN: National German edition of an an unchanged EN standard
- EN ISO: European edition of a standard adopted unchanged by ISO. The designation is according to ISO.
- DIN EN ISO: National German edition of an EN standard adopted unchanged by ISO. The article designation is according to ISO.
Core competence fasteners
We offer over 85,000 bolts, washers, nuts, blind rivets, pins, split pins and much more. Our products are standard and meet the market standards.
- from M 1.6 to M 64 and beyond
- standardized and customized surfaces
- all grades and materials
- all thread types
- for all applications, from areas without approval to areas approved by building authorities
Highest quality standards through internal and external audits. We offer you security of supply through almost 100% delivery capability. Our CAD data is available to you 24/7. Our extensive product portfolio can be integrated into all K&K logistics solutions.
Special parts and drawing parts have been part of our core competence since the early 1960s. Our specialists for technical consulting services work together with you to develop individual solution concepts for your requirements.
We also offer:
- Support for your development
- technical support for your individual solution
- Products according to standard and market
- functional requirements
- process-safe manufacturing possibilities
- economic efficiency
- Creation of customer-specific CAD drawings
- Specialists with many years of professional experience
Products made of all common materials and surfaces:
- Turned parts
- Impact extruded parts
- Stamped and bent parts
- Milled parts
- plastic parts
- additive manufacturing
We also guarantee you manufacturer independence for the best and most cost-effective solution. Would you like to learn more about our application technology? Then click here.
Quality assurance - equipment for the highest quality standards
With the help of a wide range of measuring and testing equipment as well as broad expertise, we are always optimally prepared to meet your requirements. In addition, we have been certified in many areas over the course of time and have also received awards. Would you like to learn more? Then visit our quality management or the download portal.
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- VDA 6.2
- EN 15048-1:2007 (in-factory production control)
- EMAS – audited environmental management
- ISO 9001:2015 (Locations Neuss/Leipzig)
- ISO/TS 22163:2017 (Locations Neuss/Leipzig)
- EN ABB Bulgaria