Order placement: Self-ordering weighing system
weightLOG® manages container inventories fully automatically and autonomously. The weighing cell technology means that it is no longer necessary for employees to trigger orders manually. When the weight drops below a predefined weight limit, this triggers an order on the transponder. You can specify the replenishment quantity individually for each transponder or container. The integrated LED display informs you of the status of your order and delivery process directly at the place of consumption. Articles can be integrated into an existing system at any time.
- System based on one-container principle
- Order placed when the weight falls below a defined limit
- Scale is integrated into the container
- Order data transmitted to K&K via GSM
- Identification and testing of the installed transponders
- System application in central warehouses or directly at the assembly site
- Real-time stock enquiry
- Fully automatic replenishment control
- 10 years of energy independence
- Visual support for the employee through LED displays
- Infrastructure can be combined with further logistics systems
Logtopus allows you to automatically process replenishment orders with other suppliers or internal buffer storage. Thanks to use of standardized interfaces, the solution can be connected seamlessly to your ERP system.