Order placement: Rotating the container
The order is automatically triggered by rotating the 2-piece container through 180°. You can specify the replenishment quantity individually for each transponder or container. The integrated LED display informs you of the status of your order and delivery process directly at the place of consumption. Articles can be integrated into an existing system at any time. With turnLOG®, we use NFC technology and bidirectional communication.
- Subdivision of the container into two sections: Consumption & reserve stock
- Order placed by rotating the container
- Order data transmitted to K&K via GSM
- Identification and testing of the installed transponders
- System application in open warehouses and circulating storage, or directly at the assembly site
- Management possible directly at the requirement location, e.g. assembly trolley
- 10 years of energy independence
- Visual support for the employee through LED displays
- Avoidance of return of empties
- Infrastructure can be combined with further logistics systems
Logtopus allows you to automatically process replenishment orders with other suppliers or internal buffer storage. Thanks to use of standardized interfaces, the solution can be connected seamlessly to your ERP system.