parkLOG® wireless triggers an order when the empty container is placed on the energy self-sufficient RFID mat. Each container is marked with a unique RFID label and thus helps to identify individual customer characteristics. You can determine the replenishment quantity individually for each transponder.
- System based on 2-container Kanban principle
- Mats are wireless and connected to the controller unit via radio
- Order initiation by placing the empty containers on the RFID mat
- Transmission of order data to K&K via internet/mobile phone immediately after reading or at a defined time
- System use in the supermarket or flexible on the assembly line
- Solution impresses with space saving, mobility and flexibility, as it is wirelessly operated
- Energy-autonomous operation through battery operation (approx. 1 year with 12 readings daily)
- Mats can be placed on existing shelf infrastructure
- Monitoring and maintenance via remote access - Several mats can be operated with one controller unit
- Optical support of the "worker" in the ordering process through integrated LED display
- Problem-free expandability/article integration into an existing system - Demand-oriented order initiation
- Batch traceability possible at any time
- Washing the containers after each return
eLogistics allows you to automatically process replenishment orders with other suppliers or internal buffer storage. Thanks to use of standardized interfaces, the solution can be connected seamlessly to your ERP system.