Order placement: Transport of the empty container through the RFID gate
moveLOG® triggers an order when empty containers are transported through the RFID gate. Each container carries a unique RFID label and thereby contributes to identification of individual customer features. moveLOG® can help you reduce both investment and process costs, particularly when turning around a large number of containers or working in large production halls. You can specify the replenishment quantity individually for each transponder. Integrated LEDs and a display on the RFID gate provide you with visual order confirmation/feedback.
- System based on two-container Kanban principle
- Order placed by passing through the RFID gate with empty containers
- Goods receipt posting of third-party items possible
- Order data transmitted to K&K via GSM
- Identification and testing of the installed transponders
- System application in central warehouses or directly at the assembly site
- Space saving through implementation at a central location in the production facility
- Remote maintenance of the system possible
- Visual support for the employee through LED displays
- Container washing and relabeling prior to each delivery
Logtopus allows you to automatically process replenishment orders with other suppliers or internal buffer storage. Thanks to use of standardized interfaces, the solution can be connected seamlessly to your ERP system.