Order placement: Insertion of the empty container into the RFID box
dropLOG® triggers an order when an empty container is placed in the RFID box. Each container carries a unique RFID label and thereby contributes to identification of individual customer features. You can specify the replenishment quantity individually for each transponder. The integrated LED display, as well as a display in the cover of the box provides you with a visual order confirmation/feedback. Articles can be integrated into an existing system at any time.
- System based on two-container Kanban principle
- An order is triggered by inserting the empty containers into the RFID box
- Order data transmitted to K&K via GSM
- Identification and testing of the installed transponders
- System application in open warehouses and circulating storage, or directly at the assembly site
- The RFID box offers capacity for over 100 containers
- Robustness and simplification in operational use
- Remote maintenance of the system possible
- Visual support for the employee through LED displays
- Container washing and relabelling before each delivery
Logtopus allows you to automatically process replenishment orders with other suppliers or internal buffer storage. Thanks to use of standardized interfaces, the solution can be connected seamlessly to your ERP system.